If you keep getting this error in the Event Viewer you should do the following:
It seems like the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. We will have to use a program to edit the mysqld.exe to add the required information.
- Download XN Resource Editor - http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d10resourceeditor.htm
- Stop the MySql server.
- Locate and backup mysqld.exe - \MySQL Server\bin\mysqld.exe Make sure to backup!!!!
- In XN Resource Editor open mysqld.exe and you should see both panes blank.
- From the menu select Resource, and then Add Resource. A window will open with a list of options, select Message Table.
- Right click on "Language Natural" and click on Properties. A window will open, change the Language option to English (United States).
From the menu select Strings, and then Add String. It will create a default string with a 00000001 id.
Change the ID from '00000001' to:
Now Save and exit. Start MySql server now.